- Custom running lights designed like wings
- Custom propane tank
- New Tinted window glass all around
- Working brakes
- Working running lights
- New rims
- New tires
- Bearings kept greased
- Perfect door
- Custom 12v & 110v lighting
- Custom battery and new wiring
- Custom plumbing and new faucets
- New kitchen counter formica
- Custom Tankless water heater at kitchen sink
- Custom toilet closed with black water holding tank
- Custom rear banquette Custom stacking "art deco" shelving at Banquette
- Custom Ralph Lauren upholstery and draperies
- New 110v fridge
- New, original style Zolatone paint on ceiling and walls
- New subfloor
- New Honduras Mahogany flooring (covered by carpet)
- Custom closets with Powder Coated frames and new custom door
- Custom A/C - Heater in closet (removable for additional space in cooler climates)
- Original "Art Deco" style propane heater
This exquisite piece of history is offered at $50,000.
You would be hard pressed to purchase an unrestored trailer of this era and restore it for that price.
Even if you could find a new trailer of this quality for that price, it would only depreciate the moment you drove it off the lot.
This already-restored gem is an investment with the potential to increase in value as it gets older.
The trailer is located in northwest Montana.
This is your chance to own a piece of American history! Don't let this one get away.